Highly credible, authoritative and persuasive expert testimony and analysis can be crucial in achieving a successful dispute resolution.
Built on the IHS Markit reputation for impartiality and our extensive industry intellectual capital, our team has developed extensive experience through providing expert assistance to attorneys involved in legal and litigation matters relating to the chemical, polymer, fiber and allied products industries. With experience ranging from working with engineers, regulators, business executives, to attorneys and other advisors, IHS Markit is equipped to provide guidance throughout the entire discovery and trial processes.
Combined with the data and information in our multi-subscriber databases and reports, we can truly partner with our customers to understand what issues are relevant to the case and how they can be best presented. With our deep industry experience as well as our customized analytical approach for each engagement, IHS Markit can deliver the most persuasive and well-grounded expert report and testimony.
We can help answer:
- Who can support as an expert witness in an upcoming lawsuit?
- Will my company's interests be preserved in an upcoming dispute?
- How do I resolve a dispute successfully?
- What is our extent of liability in a specific process?
- Can we prove a claim for damages related to a breach of contract?
Our capabilities include:
- Expert witness reports and testimony
- Litigation strategy and question formulation
- Asset/ IP/ business valuation
- Contract review and design
- Bankruptcy support
- Arbitration services
- Damages assessment
- Negligence determination
- Commercial mediation