Deep insight and robust analysis, provided by highly credible and experienced consultants, is crucial to effectively evaluate and pursue opportunities and new business ventures.
Built on IHS Markit reputation for integrity and our comprehensive industry intellectual capital and proprietary information, our consulting team has developed extensive expertise performing commercial analyses and project feasibility studies to companies operating at any point across the chemical value chains.
Combining the unmatched breadth and depth of the information and insight provided in our multi-subscriber databases and reports, with our consultant’s first-hand industry experience, we uniquely understand the complex and dynamic chemical industry. With experience ranging from advising company executives, business development, analysts and project managers, IHS Markit is equipped to provide guidance and critical thinking throughout project planning, development and execution phases.
We can help answer:
- Where should my company’s next capital investment be?
- How can I access competitive feedstocks?
- Which are the growth markets and how can I position my business to take advantage of growth opportunities?
- What is the commercial and financial feasibility of this project? Does it look attractive and how does it rate versus competitors?
- What is the market outlook and how is the market impacted by global mega-trends, regional and local factors?
- How is the market impacted by competing materials, substitution and regulations?
Our capabilities include:
- Commercial planning
- Competitive evaluation and benchmarking
- Scenario analysis
- Portfolio reviews
- Primary market research
- Trend analysis
- Feasibility studies
- Production cost benchmarking