Directory of Chemical Producers (formerly the SRI Consulting Directory of Chemical Producers) offers a focused view of more than 14,000 chemical firms that collectively produce 21,500 chemical products in over 90 countries.
Plant Sites and Companies
Since 1961, marketing, sales, business, distribution and procurement managers have relied on the Directory of Chemical Producers (DCP) to keep up to date on chemical producers, plant locations, ownership, products and plant-by-plant capacity information. Our consultants verify the DCP data against our annual survey of chemical manufacturers, our market research studies and other trusted information sources.
The DCP searchable database spans more than 90 countries in nine separate regions and includes:
- 14,000 chemical companies
- 20,000 chemical manufacturing sites
- 21,500 unique chemical products, extensively cross-referenced
- 15,000 CAS numbers
- Regional coverage for Canada, China, East Asia, Europe, India, Mexico, Middle East and Africa, South and Central America and the United States
Search the DCP database by:
- Current or former company name
- Product name
- CAS number
- Product group
- Plant location (city, state, province, country)