- Regulatory, Stakeholder Policy, Industry alliances & NGO Initiatives - A comprehensive understanding of the current regulatory environment and how it will develop under different scenarios for society’s transition to circularity
- Technology & Infrastructure Framework for Circular Material Flow - Understanding how alternative technologies for recycling and recovery will develop and fit within an overall macro infrastructure / reverse supply chain designed for circularity
- Transition from Rivalry to Autonomy - Underlying Trends and Assumptions - This section will provide the underlying bases for the scenario analyses used in this study
- Plastics Supply/Demand – Understanding the regional risk from demand loss via deselection and replacement of virgin resin and the implications for the petrochemical chain
- Repositioning Plastics Waste into Valued Feedstock - Understanding of the current and potential scope for the management of plastics waste under different assumptions of circularity
- Aligning Carbon with Plastics Circularity - Understanding implications of carbon valuation, and how it might impact future capacity investment decisions
- Critical Elements, Current Momentum and Potential Outcomes for Plastics Sustainability - A comprehensive summary focused on the future risks and opportunities as the plastics value chain transitions from a linear to circular infrastructure
More Recycling is a research and consulting company with a strong foundation in information technology. We focus on critical research and tool development, designed to influence human behavior towards sustainable use of the world’s finite resources. We believe better data drives better decisions. With over 20 years of experience tracking information throughout the recycling ecosystem, with particular focus on plastics, we have a deep understanding of the recycling value chain and the critical drivers in a circular economy.
Lorax EPI, with headquarters in Rugby U.K. and offices in Jamestown, Rhode Island, is dedicated to simplifying global sustainability. Our award-winning reporting software helps companies manage the escalating scope, cost and complexity of sustainability. The software portfolio covers worldwide EPR schemes reporting for packaging, electronic products and batteries, as well as newer EPR regulations with bottle deposits, textiles, hazardous waste and other products. We offer a full range of customized regulatory tracking, research, compliance management and services related to the development and implementation of corporate sustainability goals.