Casualty and Event Intelligence – Keeping You One Step Ahead
Available as an add-on module to a Sea-web subscription and integrated into the Maritime Intelligence Risk Suites (MIRS), Casualty and Events provides maritime casualties history and real-time alerts anywhere in the world.
Use multiple criteria to search hundreds of thousands of serious and non-serious casualties, total losses and demolitions, as well as piracy and pollution events. Find comprehensive information on the incident itself, exact location, casualty group, severity, number of human casualties, types of piracy attack and more.
Use Casualty and Events to enhance your workflows:
- Vetting / Assurance – When chartering a ship, receive immediate notifications of events occurring to it between placing contract and taking control
- Security / Maritime Domain Awareness – Keep track of events happening in your waters that may have an immediate impact on the economy, environment or security
- Flag States – Track and monitor maritime events for all ships under your flag
- Insurance – Be notified of any changes that affect your portfolio and potential exposure to risk
- Law – Receive timely alerts on casualty and events to identify new business opportunities and offer services ahead of the competition