Evaluate opportunities and challenges in eleven blockchain vertical markets.
The Blockchain Vertical Opportunities Report from IHS Markit delivers a current and comprehensive snapshot of this market and examines the factors that are projected to hinder or drive growth of the blockchain market now and through 2030. In addition to vertical market analysis, forecasts are parsed by geography and deployment type.
Analysis of Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) and cryptocurrencies is just one of the many valuable topics in the market report that includes detailed coverage of 11 vertical sectors and examines the different opportunities and challenges for blockchain in each.
In-depth analysis in our report provides a clear and concise outlook on the market giving vendors and other industry stakeholders crucial insight into the opportunities and dynamics of the market over the forecast period.
Our report is a definitive, must-read for anyone evaluating blockchain uses, including banks and financial institutions, supply chain and logistics suppliers, advertising and media companies, government and public-sector institutions, power and energy companies, retail and e-commerce, regulators, software specialists and developers, telecom operators and MNOs, as well as ICOs and cryptocurrency experts.
Key issues addressed:
- What business problems does blockchain solve within the verticals?
- Which verticals provide the most attractive opportunities and potential threats?
- Which applications within the verticals are suited to adopting the technology?
- Who were the leading suppliers of each vertical in blockchain?
- What cost savings can be achieved in each vertical?