Target commercial vehicle opportunities with our Trucking Industry Profile (TIPNet) data driven solutionGain a new perspective on the commercial vehicle market and fleets.
With deep insight into the 32 million commercial vehicles and 3.5M fleets currently on the road in North America, IHS Markit can give you the insight you need to power growth and gain market visibility to drive a sustainable competitive advantage.
- What Can TIPNet be used for?
- Market segmentation, product development, fleet profiles (purchasing patterns, loyalty) parts and service analysis, target qualified prospects and businesses by certain vehicles, and develop market strategy
- What is vehicles in operation (VIO) and how does IHS Markit track this?
- We define vehicles in operation as every vehicle of GVW 1-8 currently on the road. Our data is derived from state registrations and our VIO database tracks over 2 million commercial fleets currently on the road in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- What is new truck registration and how does IHS Markit track this?
- IHS Markit receives new registrations each month from the states and provinces for all commercial vehicles of GVW’s 1-8 going back to 1985
- Does IHS Markit offer data on trailers?
- Yes, we have new trailer registration data for the United States going back to 1985.
- Who Uses TIPNet?
- Manufacturers (OE or aftermarket) dealers, parts retailers, dealers, rental and leasing companies, service providers, and more!