Advance your competitive position in the global automotive electronic systems market.
This service allows you to keep pace with the car of the future through a 10-year roadmap and a thorough examination of the world’s automotive electronics market across geographies, topics and application areas. Subscribers receive intensive research on electronic modules in cars as well as competitive analysis of the top Tier 1 suppliers. The Automotive OEM & Tier 1 Electronics Intelligence Service from IHS Markit provides frequent analyst commentary on emerging technologies and market news, historical and forecast market trackers, an annual report focused on the outlook for vehicle electronics architecture, and exclusive direct access to our analysts for your questions and data needs.
- Emerging electronic control units (ECU) technologies, such as sensor fusion and smart antennas
- Historical and forecasted market share of 300+ electronic system suppliers
- Total value of electronics in cars (up to 180 electronics modules in modern cars)
- Emerging semiconductor and sensor technology that enables autonomous, connected and clean cars
- Profiles of start-ups
- Collaboration between automotive companies and tech companies