Build, measure and improve vehicle owner loyalty.
Which models and makes are pulling away your customers? Whom should you target with your conquest campaigns?
Although the US light-vehicle sales market ranks as one of the world's largest, flattening sales growth – combined with 70 new vehicle launches planned for this year – has amplified the competition for customers. Within this environment, holding onto your loyal customers and winning new buyers is more important than ever. To help you address this challenge, IHS Markit offers a web-based loyalty analytics tool that tracks all vehicle purchases per household during the past ten years. Going beyond traditional survey methods or partial data samples, this transaction-based tool allows you to quickly assess owner loyalty and defection regarding all new vehicle purchases by geography, vehicle traits, financing and demographics over time, so you can agilely respond to the market and preserve long-term growth.
Automotive dealers, financial institutions, product/marketing managers and OEM corporate/field staff use the tool for:
- Market research: Understand which customers are returning to market, repurchasing or defecting
- Field alignment: Implement dealer loyalty incentive programs, defection roadblocks and conquest strategies
- Sales planning: Determine realistic sales targets and track dealer performance
- Product planning: Promote winning vehicle models, characteristics and market segments
- Competitive analysis: Benchmark competitors and understand defection risk and reasons
- Marketing: Craft tailored messaging for loyalty and conquest audiences
Learn how loyalty insights can be transformed into actionable audiences