Position your company competitively within the automotive displays market using trusted market insight.
The Automotive Display Market Tracker from IHS Markit is a quarterly report with in-depth analysis on automotive display panel module market shipments, technology trends and value chain dynamics. It covers both automotive product displays, which includes passive type displays, such as STN,TN-LCD, VA-LCD, PMOLED, and the automobile monitor market, which includes active-type display, namely TFT-LCD and AMOLED.
This report has three major parts. The first part provides fundamental market information and covers shipment, revenue, ASP, area and forecast by application, technology, size and resolution. The second part includes automotive display market key trend analysis, for which the topic varies each quarter – from automotive display panel technology trends and display panel supplier business analysis to automotive display supply chain analysis. The third part delivers IHS Markit insights into recent automotive shows, display exhibitions and automotive display-related events. You receive this information through Excel databases for shipment, forecast and value chain data, accompanied by a PowerPoint presentation.
The Automotive Display Market Tracker contains critical data and analysis for vehicle manufacturers, Tier 1 system integrators, LCD panel/component suppliers and the investment community.
Key issues addressed:
- What are the actual panel shipments and expected demands for automotive display applications?
- Which automotive display applications and display sizes dominate the market?
- What factors are impacting automotive display demand by size and what will drive future demands?
- Which suppliers dominate the market and what are their unit shipment shares?
- Who are the main customers in the automotive display supply chain?