Gain car buyers opinions about premium audio, autonomous driving and connected car apps
How do you track the changing automotive lifestyles of today’s “connected” consumer?
IHS Markit Consumer Survey reports and companion databases indicate that innovative technologies, new services and increased connectivity are key deciding factors when considering a new vehicle purchase. The surveys take input from more than 5,000 vehicle owners intending to purchase a new vehicle within the next 36 months, across five key automotive markets - The United States, China, Germany, the United Kingdom, and Japan (new).
These surveys enable you to:
- Identify which services are must-haves for consumers intending to purchase a new vehicle for personal use in the next three years
- Understand the propensity of consumers who would be willing to pay for these advanced technologies and assess how much they would be willing to spend
- Anticipate market needs for new solutions
Updated annually since 2013, IHS Markit offers three consumer surveys containing the thoughts of new car intenders on the following topics:
- Automotive Connected Services Consumer Analysis
- Automotive User Experience Consumer Analysis
- Automotive Premium Audio Consumer Analysis
Deliverables include written reports in PDF format based on PowerPoints and datasets formatted in Excel and SPSS. Surveys are available individually via our ecommerce store.