Gain car buyers opinions about E-Mobility, user experience and connected car apps
How do you track the changing automotive lifestyles of today’s “connected” consumer?
IHS Markit Consumer Survey reports and companion databases indicate that innovative technologies, new services and increased connectivity are key deciding factors when considering a new vehicle purchase. The surveys take input from more than 8,000 vehicle owners intending to purchase a new vehicle within the next 36 months, across eight key automotive markets - the United States, China, Germany, United Kingdom, Japan, India (new), Brazil (new) and South Korea (new).
These surveys enable you to:
- Identify which services are must-haves for consumers intending to purchase a new vehicle for personal use in the next three years
- Understand the propensity of consumers who would be willing to pay for these advanced technologies and assess how much they would be willing to spend
- Anticipate market needs for new solutions
IHS Markit offers three consumer surveys containing the thoughts of new car intenders on the following topics:
- Automotive Connected Car Consumer Analysis
- Automotive User Experience Consumer Analysis
- Automotive E-Mobility Consumer Analysis (New for 2019)
Deliverables include written reports in PDF format based on PowerPoints and datasets formatted in Excel and SPSS.