A wealth of original thought leadership, data, and analysis for components, technologies and the vehicle ecosystem
Staying abreast of automotive component and technology developments, trends, and competitive activity can be time-consuming. With many sources available, it is often difficult to find critical and reliable market information that stakeholders of the automotive industry need. Conducting business analysis, product, or market strategy assessments without validated market data is risky. IHS Markit provides the ability to access the wealth of recognized thought leadership, data, and analysis on a broad spectrum of industry topics and sectors. Our solutions provide automakers and suppliers with unique insights on the components and technologies that make up the car along with new trends such as data monetization and autonomous driving.
- Understand current and future trends for twelve significant automotive systems including lighting, chassis, autonomous driving, and connectivity
- Map relationships between automakers and suppliers for over 600 components
- Access forecast for over 150 individual components
- Benchmark features and technologies for individual vehicle models
- Gain insights into what features new car buyers are looking for