Implications, significance and outlook of news, events and trends across all automotive markets, delivered daily by a specialist team of automotive analysts.
AutoIntelligence Daily is like having a team of industry, economic, and business analysts working directly for your organization. On the ground in several global locations, our analysts gather, filter, and analyze auto industry news and relevant world developments around the clock. Leveraging their collective expertise, they work as a team to put information into perspective, check its implications, and ensure that all conclusions are accurate and solid.
Every business day, you are sent an e-mail of headlines customized to your interests and needs. This e-mail links directly to our site, where we tell you what you need to know and what it means for your business. No other information service provides this level of fast, meaningful, and customized analysis.
- Light vehicle, truck, and component sectors
- Country, regional and global sales and production
- Impact of new trends and technologies
- Market developments and corporate strategies
- Fully aligned with IHS Markit automotive forecasts
- Fully integrated with AutoIntelligence Monitor
- Available via a mobile app
A one-stop research hub with access to deep-dive reports, brand-level forecasts, and country and competitor intelligence.
- In-depth reports on all the major players within the global automotive industry: 55 light vehicle and truck manufacturers, Tier-one suppliers
- Analysis of 50+ automotive markets covering 96% of global vehicle sales and 99% of global vehicle production
- Monthly special reports offering in-depth analysis of topical events and technology trends
- Monthly market reports featuring deep-dive analysis of segmentation splits, best sellers and key trends and drivers
- Comprehensive sales and production database comprising 50-plus countries, covering passenger cars and commercial vehicles
- AutoInsight data query tool available to market/brand level
- Fully integrated with AutoIntelligence Daily and IHS Markit Market automotive forecasts