Discover a customizable auction management platform with superior functionality
The Auction platform from IHS Markit provides comprehensive auction and auction management services across OTC asset classes that can be easily customized for each auction program. It seamlessly connects all auction participants, including bidders, custodian and settlement agents, registries, auction monitors, regulators and execution facilities.
IHS Markit has in-depth auction solutions and a proven track record in administering auctions. We conduct credit event auctions on behalf of the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, in conjunction with Creditex. We also provide auction services to the environmental markets with an auction platform and operational service to the California Air Resources Board’s Cap-and-Trade Program Auction and Reserve Sales and the Pennsylvania Infrastructure Investment Authority.
The Auctions platform delivers the flexibility to meet most auction requirements. It provides functionality for each step in the process: auction setup, participant application, bidding, price calculation, results generation, approvals and distribution of results, as well as interfaces to third parties.
- Efficiency – Collaborate closely with auction sponsors, regulators, clearers and participants to deliver robust auction infrastructure and operations processes
- Expertise – Use our services to train your auction participants and other interested parties for easy adoption
- Transparency – Achieve fully auditable auction proceedings and results with the process, methodology, results and documentation, as defined by auction sponsors, available to all participants
- Flexibility – Available across multiple auction parameters and asset classes
- Reliability – Administer your auctions in a proven, time-tested and highly secure environment