“Dresser’s culture strongly encourages lean operational excellence practices. IHS ASME BPVC Advantage provides electronic access to the ASME Code. It enables us to drive a whole new level of efficiency. More importantly, it allows us to respond with greater speed to customer inquiries.”
– Erik Heck, Manager of Quality Assurance, Dresser Consolidated
"The ability to get the full text of standards right in front of you pays for itself. IHS Standards Expert is by far an improved system for us – self-service at the desktop."
– Katharine Hayes, Corporate Librarian, Ameren
"You have to consider how much an engineer’s time is worth. Instant access to standards from a power plant or bridge saves money. Everything we do is aimed at serving clients, so that helps us avoid delays, improve safety and reduce risk."
– Gail Kammer, Corporate Librarian, Burns & McDonnell Engineers
“It was an opportunity, number one, to cut costs; but it was also an opportunity, number two, to provide our engineers with a more comprehensive and efficient way to access and share standards information.”
– Corporate Librarian, Global Engineering Firm
“In today’s economy, we’re looking at every cost, including Standards Expert. Is Standards Expert really necessary and worth the investment? Without a doubt, it’s critical to how we run our business.”
– Terry Ayotte, Corporate Quality Documentation & Regulatory Compliance Manager, Sanmina - SCI