Design, build and maintain safe and reliable boilers and pressure vessels
Issued every two years, the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code (BPVC) sets the standard for the safe design, manufacture and maintenance of boiler and pressure vessels, power-producing machines and nuclear power plant components. Today, more than ever, Code users around the world – boiler/pressure vessel manufacturers, operators, stamp holders and inspectors – rely on the updated information to ensure safety and compliance. The 2019 ASME BPVC has just been announced for pre-order; with the next release expected in mid-2019. IHS Markit guarantees you will receive the best pricing and immediate delivery of the 2019 Code as soon as it is released.
Why buy the ASME BPVC from IHS Markit?
- Multiple, exclusive formats – IHS Markit is the only source for the 2019 ASME BPVC in print/hardcopy, online searchable PDF and interactive HTML version
- Best price – If you find a lower price on print/hardcopy from any authorized distributor, IHS Markit will beat it
- 24/7 online access – Access BPVC from any internet connection, in the office, or in the field
- Up to 50% savings – Enjoy reduced pricing when you bundle print and online
- Redline edition – Grasp new "redlined" code changes immediately so you can focus on safety rather than paperwork through BPVC Advantage
- Added value – Get ASME electronic stress tables, errata, interpretation and special notices
- Complimentary binders – Save $20 per binder when you order the print edition