Forecasts, strategic analysis, and insights across the power, gas and renewables sectors in APAC
The Asia-Pacific Regional Integrated Service delivers critical insight, strategic analysis, data, and integrated energy outlooks out to 2050 power, gas/LNG and coal, and renewables markets across the full Asia-Pacific region:
- Gas/LNG – A unique perspective on changing gas markets that enables you to conduct short-term market monitoring and to rationalize long-term strategic decisions. Focus on upstream gas developments and outlooks, sectoral gas demand assessment, market opportunities and risks for LNG, midstream infrastructure analysis and gas market competition.
- Conventional Power – Expert insight into regional fossil fuel (gas/coal) markets with a focus on understanding how changing economics, demand patterns, cost, policy, technologies, and other issues shape the industry and its key players.
- Power Sector Decarbonization – Track and analyze government policies on energy transition and decarbonization. With comprehensive coverage on the energy supply chain and power markets, the power sector decarbonization pathways are analyzed or evaluated. Power sector carbon emission production and intensity outlook are provided for each market.
- Support your strategic planning and investment processes
- Anticipate shifts in policy, regulation, technology and markets
- Gain long-term views of regional energy markets