Forecasts, strategic analysis, and insights across the power, gas, coal, and renewables sectors in APAC
The Asia-Pacific Regional Integrated Service delivers critical insight, strategic analysis, data, and integrated energy outlooks out to 2050 power, gas/LNG and coal, and renewables markets across the full Asia-Pacific region:
- Gas/LNG – A unique perspective on changing gas markets that enables you to conduct short-term market monitoring and to rationalize long-term strategic decisions. Focus on upstream gas developments and outlooks, sectoral gas demand assessment, market opportunities and risks for LNG, midstream infrastructure analysis and gas market competition.
- Conventional Power – Expert insight into regional fossil fuel (gas/coal) markets with a focus on understanding how changing economics, demand patterns, cost, policy, technologies, and other issues shape the industry and its key players.
- Renewable Power – A thorough examination of near- and long-term global and regional outlooks for onshore and offshore wind, solar PV and CSP, geothermal, ocean, biomass, hydro, and energy storage. Deep-dive analysis of key players, investments and projects reveal signposts for the industry’s future.
- Support your strategic planning and investment processes
- Anticipate shifts in policy, regulation, technology and markets
- Gain long-term views of regional energy markets