Find trusted market information on regional thermal and coking coal production centers.
With our newly integrated APAC and African Coal Market News and Analysis service, supporting your trading, investment and buying decisions has never been easier. The service delivers four weekly regional reports and one biweekly global report. The Australian Coal Report and Coalfax – both delivered weekly – summarize the latest activity occurring in Australia’s thermal and coking coal markets and highlight global coal trade news from an Asia-Pacific focus. The South Africa Coal Report brings you vital price, trade, and tender data, plus port, shipping and rail statistics. The India Coal Report discloses data and analysis on the sub-continent’s burgeoning coal, steel and power industries. The biweekly IHS McCloskey Coal report wraps everything up in a summary of the global met and steam coal industry, including a full list of benchmark coal indices, freight rates and swaps.
Enterprise-wide access to service content through our online platform IHS Connect™ allows you to:
- Access coal production, consumption, import and export data for the Australian, Indian and South African coal markets
- Quickly identify market challenges and opportunities
- Benchmark against our proprietary prices
- Optimize trades, purchases and sales
- Track economic growth and regional potential
Watch this short video to learn about the full suite of IHS Energy coal capabilities.