Evaluate the global market potential for ANPR and detection sensors technology.
New security technologies are addressing the problems of vehicle traffic violations and crime that trouble organizations and governments facing these issues. Automated Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) and detection sensor technologies offer effective tools, and the global ANPR detection equipment market is expected to grow to nearly $1 billion by 2020.
The ANPR & Detection Sensors Report from IHS Markit provides a comprehensive assessment of the dynamic global market, covering top-level trends driving regional demand and growth. It identifies key opportunities across product types, geographic regions and end-user verticals with detailed segmentation of product types. The report profiles changes in detection, surveillance and enforcement equipment that present exciting growth opportunities for suppliers interested in the security technologies market.
This resource is an essential tool for executives who seek an in-depth understanding of the ANPR and detection sensors market opportunity and want to assess important business decisions based on real-time access to data.
Key issues addressed:
- Which vertical and regional markets offer the most growth potential?
- How much will different ANPR and detection sensor types grow and why?
- How do safe cities, smart cities and connected cars relate to ANPR and detection sensor markets?
- Where are leading suppliers for each product type? Who is gaining/losing market share?
- What are the key drivers and barriers by end-user sectors?