Comprehensive livestock and animal industry data and market forecasting to support long-term strategic planning.
The animal health industry is in robust shape, and despite global economic downturns in 2020 due to Covid-19 – it looks set to continue growing at pace. Medium to long-term livestock or companion animal markets trends, play an important role in determining future market behaviors in the related-animal health industry. However, due to a lack of consistent industry data industry participants often find it difficult to determine where best to invest and where to safeguard their business, and there is the need for a credible forecasting solution.
Introducing Animal Health Economics, supporting animal health companies by providing in-depth and trusted animal industry data and analysis, to inform long-term strategic planning and data-driven decision-making. Produced in partnership with Stonehaven Consulting, and powered by high-quality agribusiness and macro-economic data from across IHS Markit, the new service follows a clear methodology and thorough forecasting models, to provide accurate forecasts for all data groups.
As livestock and protein markets evolve over time, the need to understand the long-term and increasingly complex market dynamics is critical to mitigating risk exposure to animal care companies. Animal Health Economics guides strategic planning and forecasting of future demand based on livestock market fundamentals, as well providing animal health reports and supporting analysis of market drivers on a regular basis.
The service enables clients to:
- Identify the size of animal products markets in different regions and countries, to help you identify growth and investment opportunities for different products and markets.
- Analyse emerging trends and understand the future business environment, by accessing 5-year forecast data with clear and reliable methodology.
- Access quarterly price data for animal commodity and feed for different countries with monthly updates, to understand the industry conditions, and support data-led decision making.
- Receive animal health industry reports and analysis, contextualizing the latest industry data and providing clear outlooks to support the strategic planning and budgetary processes.
- Manipulate industry datasets with ease and eliminate the need for multiple overlapping data sources, the service is presented in a user-friendly platform with frequent updates, to save users time and effort