RT @IHSMarkit: As we all embark on a new year of discoveries, may curiosity light your way forward. Wishing health, peace, and happiness…
Our Agribusiness API (Application Programming Interface) will provide you with access to our datasets in a format that allows you to read, store and enrich our data to fit your business requirements.
Our data feeds directly into your own systems and embeds our quality datasets directly into your organization’s data and workflows, minimizing duplicated effort and time spent acquiring and manipulating data.
It’s fast, flexible, on-demand and customizable to suit your needs.
- Fertilizers: 300+ active price points and 10 years of forecasts across all major fertilizers and raw materials, from our market-leading service Fertecon.
- Food Commodities: 20,000+ datasets available across all major ag commodities including historical and proprietary forecasts for supply, demand and price data, from our market-leading service IEG Vantage.
- Crop Science: data across 700+ active ingredients and 14 major crop groups, from our market-leading service Phillips McDougall
Who We Help
- Data-driven fund managers
- Procurement risk managers
- Commodity trading firms
- Fertilizer producers
- Crop protection and seed companies
- Agricultural producers
How We Help
- Dynamically stream on-demand data to your audience with real time access
- Aggregate and integrate our data with your proprietary data to perform analysis
- Validate your data and understand market landscapes based on our expert analysis
- Gain insights and visualize results by pulling our data directly into your analytics tools
- Acquire data once and make it available for collaborative use across multiple groups
- Replace manual data export and manipulation with a new automated process, reducing errors
What Data is Available
Fertilizers and raw materials including current and forecast prices, trade flows, supply and demand analysis and cost curve details 300+ active price points with weekly or fortnightly price information across Ammonia, Nitrates, Phosphate, Sulphur and Urea Global supply/demand, country balances and trade flows analysis with history dated back to 1980 10 years’ price forecast for key benchmark indicators.
Over 20,000 data series available across all major ag commodities Yearly, quarterly, monthly, weekly, daily, calculated and forecasted data Current and historical prices for major bulk commodities, processed foods and ingredients; proprietary estimates and forecasts on major commodity prices, trading ranges, global production and consumption fundamentals; exclusive crop production surveys. Over 40 years of historical data.
- Database of over 700 Active Ingredients within Fungicides, Herbicides and Insecticides sectors.
- Data points available for over 1,400 brands and 1,300 manufacturers across a combination of countries, crop groups and sectors.
- Sales data available for major crop groups within the sectors (Fungicides, Herbicides and Insecticides) for over 50 countries.
Excel | Google Spreadsheets | Google Open Refine
Customers own systems, including: HTTP, JS, Node.JS, Python, Ruby, C#.Net
Agribusiness Blogs & AnalysisView All
The future of alternative proteins: Implications for the meat industry and farmland use
Follow IHS Markit Agribusiness
RT @IHSMarkit: Today marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities. At IHS Markit, we have created a safe space for this community t…