Drive aftersales revenue and increase customer loyalty
How do you engage vehicle owners to return for parts and service?
How do you improve efficiency and ROI with your aftersales campaigns?
Aftersales have an increasingly important role in delivering profits and building loyalty for national sales companies (NSCs) and dealers. As vehicles age, events such as warranty expirations or change in ownership affect vehicle returns for maintenance. Ensuring there is branded, accurate, relevant and timely communication is one of the keys to engaging consumers.
Formerly called PolkConnect, Catalyst for Aftersales helps dealers and NSCs to manage key touchpoints during the vehicle ownership life cycle. From measuring performance to driving engagement through targeted marketing campaigns, the solutions provide actionable intelligence to help clients:
- Understand where and how to improve dealer network performance
- Increase parts and service revenues
- Improve customer retention and loyalty
- Identify and address clients at risk of defection from your workshops
- Force proactive engagement with lapsed and partially loyal customers
- Improve marketing efficiency and return on investment (ROI)
- Help dealers to defend against an increasingly sophisticated aftermarket