Drive aftersales revenue and increase customer loyalty
How do you engage vehicle owners to return for parts and service?
How do you improve efficiency and ROI with your aftersales campaigns?
Aftersales parts and service have an increasingly important role in delivering profits and building loyalty for national sales companies (NSCs) and dealers. As vehicles age, events such as warranty expirations or change in ownership affect vehicle returns for maintenance. Ensuring there is branded, accurate, relevant, and timely communication is one of the keys to engaging consumers.
IHS Markit Catalyst for Aftersales helps dealers and NSCs to manage key touchpoints during the vehicle ownership life cycle. From measuring performance to driving engagement through targeted marketing campaigns, Catalyst for Aftersales provides actionable intelligence to help clients:
- Work in partnership with their networks to improve customer retentionand loyalty
- Understand where and how to improve dealer network performance
- Increase parts and service revenues
- Reduce defection through automatically engaging customers at risk
- Identify and engage partially loyal customers for targeted jobs
- Improve marketing efficiency and return on investment (ROI)