Maximize your subscription to AccuMap and AccuLogs with one of our training courses held online, at specific locations and, by request, onsite at your organization. AccuMap is our oil and gas well data management and geological mapping software for the Western Canadian basin while AccuLogs allows you to access digital and raster logs from AccuMap.
In our AccuMap training classes, you will gain greater understanding of the software’s subsurface mapping features, the land module, and both contour and production bubble maps. Our AccuLogs classes will sharpen your ability to create cross sections, select logs and pick tops while enabling you to gain advanced skills in petrophysical calculations and cutoffs. From introductory to advanced levels, our courses teach you how to make faster, more accurate geological interpretations.
- Assess plays and support E&P decisions with one application
- Identify operators, A&D opportunities and mineral rights
- Incorporate industry and proprietary knowledge into specific oil and gas stages
- Work through plays seamlessly from discovery to production
- Integrate data from our other analytical applications, including GeoSyn® and Petra®
- Create customized workflow solutions
- Apply course hours toward APEGA professional development credits