Enhance your budget planning, well abandonment performance assessment, and industry data.
Why do operators participate in the APR?
Since 2008, Operators have been sharing data from their permanent well abandonments through the Rushmore Abandonment Performance Review (APR). Rushmore members use this global dataset to gain crucial insight into decommissioning best practices, enabling them to target significant time and cost savings in their abandonment campaigns.
Join the APR today to:
- Obtain well abandonment data from 17 operators in 5 countries
- Identify available land and offshore abandonments
- Get industry data and competitor intelligence
- Obtain highly useful technical, time and cost data
- Access to a detailed before and after schematic diagram for every well abandonment
- Visualise industry performance with Rushmore’s newly launched dashboard interface and charting suite
- Digest Rushmore APR data directly into Business Intelligence tools through our API
- Decide which data to share, the rules for sharing, yearly changes needed and how additional value can be gained