Market fundamentals, with innovative analytics and data to assess project, market and operational metrics and trends
Our coverage of the power and renewable energy markets provide clients with analysis and data to better understand global and regional trends.
Our power services will help you understand the impact of changing economics, power supply and demand patterns, technologies, policy and other issues on the strategy, financial performance, and investment of key players. Get forecasts for the world’s power sector, including electricity supply and demand, pricing, capacity additions, retirements and resource adequacy. Learn how regional power capital costs, technology and pricing impact conventional power development. Visualize numerous different power market scenarios with our robust analytics solutions.
We also provide supply, demand and price forecasts for renewables in key regional markets, covering onshore/offshore wind, solar PV and CSP, geothermal, ocean, biomass, hydro, batteries and energy storage. Expert briefings, country profiles, project data, and RES owner portfolio rankings allow you to keep pace with the growth of renewable energy worldwide. Understand how changing capital costs, demand patterns, supply chain, technologies and policies impact the strategy, financial performance, and investment of key players. Keep pace with merger and acquisition activity. Test your strategic plans under alternative scenarios and energy outlooks.
Who are our clients?
- Independent power producers
- Renewable power developers
- Governments and institutions
- Power equipment manufacturers
- Financial institutions: Insurance companies, investment banks, and private equity
- Integrated oil and gas companies
- EPC companies
How do clients use our services?
- Strategic Planner at a global power company: compares the long-term demand forecast of several countries to identify which provides the greatest growth opportunities.
- Business Development Officer at a large power equipment manufacturer: reviews the company profiles of the key global renewables players to better understand how their long-term strategic plans may impact demand for the manufacturer’s products.
- Senior Analyst at a private equity firm: uses country profiles and market briefings to get up to speed on a geographical area where their firm is considering an acquisition; uses analytics solutions to scrutinize the merchant tail and long-term operational and financial risks for several acquisition targets, across different markets and asset classes.
- Origination Manager at a renewable energy project development company: Examines the impact of increasing battery penetration on existing project and pipeline portfolio.