Traditional market workflow is cumbersome and prone to error
With multiple parties involved and multiple deals running simultaneously, the new issue process can be complicated, particularly for buyside traders. They risk missing information or making a mistake while coordinating the volume of deals, orders, and communications.
Our solution increases efficiency and reduces operational risk
InvestorAccess helps efficiently manage compressed deal timelines and busy new issuance days. Buyside participants are connected to an inter-dealer network for deal management and order book synchronization, including access to more than 170 banks that use our systems to run syndicated deals.
- Deal information directly from the syndicate desk
- Consolidated messaging from all relationships
- Electronically enter orders on new issues
- Create and manage orders in a centralized location which includes secure, one-click submission; eliminate the need to duplicate updates across multiple counterparts
- Enter laddered, limit, and multiple entity orders supported by order change and cancellation workflow
- View new issue allocations directly from syndicate banks
- Decades of experience in the primary fixed income space; 24 hour global support
InvestorAccess integrates all workflows related to deal terms distribution, and communication of orders and allocations, whereby both the buyside and all participants benefit throughout the method.
Today, the InvestorAccess Platform exists: it is the both the market and regulatory standard; the technology is proven and open to all; it is the market leader in Europe and Asia.
Built for the buyside, with the sellside
Our buyside solutions were developed in partnership with market participants from both the buyside and sell side to add efficiency in how new issues are brought to market.
Our new issuance tools are used by syndicate banks and institutional investors for the vast majority of new issuance across US equities, US municipals, and global fixed income.
Full buyside platform for primary issuance
We offer an integrated set of modules to optimize the new issue process. Each module may be used individually or in conjunction with other components, depending on your firm’s objectives.