Stealing the Permian- Which players are next in line for M&A activity?
Upstream M&A activity has seemed to focus on the Permian Basin over the past 18 months as operators sought entry and/or consolidation opportunities in North America’s most active oil growth play. What options are left for investors to easily and cheaply take over oil-weighted Permian pure-plays? Our experts discuss.
Recommended for you
- EnergyCents - Episode 2: Energy markets in the 1970s and 2020s: Is Past Prologue?
- EnergyCents - Episode 1: Trouble with the Curve
- How Chinas national oil companies balance oil and gas declines
- North America oil and gas industry enters survival mode
- Conventional exploration trends in the era of investment dilemma
- The energy investor outlook for 2020
- Would you rather: 2020 upstream predictions
- The role of offshore wind in upstream low-carbon strategies