Stealing the Permian- Which players are next in line for M&A activity?
Upstream M&A activity has seemed to focus on the Permian Basin over the past 18 months as operators sought entry and/or consolidation opportunities in North America’s most active oil growth play. What options are left for investors to easily and cheaply take over oil-weighted Permian pure-plays? Our experts discuss.
Recommended for you
- The role of offshore wind in upstream low-carbon strategies
- Forced change- Navigating the investor landscape in North America
- The potential of electric fracturing
- Oilfield water management growth continues – led by the Permian
- Upstream Sector and Low-Carbon Investment Part 2: Balancing Profitability
- Upstream Sector and Low-Carbon Investment Part 1: Growing Investments
- An Outlook for China Shale and Tight Gas
- The MSGBC Basin and the future of exploration