Stealing the Permian- Which players are next in line for M&A activity?
Upstream M&A activity has seemed to focus on the Permian Basin over the past 18 months as operators sought entry and/or consolidation opportunities in North America’s most active oil growth play. What options are left for investors to easily and cheaply take over oil-weighted Permian pure-plays? Our experts discuss.
Recommended for you
- EnergyCent- Ep. 21: Behind the Scenes and Ahead of the Crowd
- EnergyCents- Ep. 20: 3 wise men: power market predictions for 2021
- EnergyCents- Ep 19: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall: Reflections on 2020 and Predictions for 2021
- Upstream in Perspective- Ep 40: DX Talks- The Role of DX in the Energy Transition
- EnergyCents - Ep. 18: The Unsung Heroes of Upstream Portfolio Consolidation
- EnergyCents- Ep. 17: Hydrogen: the great disruptor?
- EnergyCents- Ep. 16: How a Biden presidency may (re)shape the U.S. energy sector
- EnergyCents- Ep. 14: Strategic imperatives of increasingly interconnected global oil & gas markets