Stealing the Permian- Which players are next in line for M&A activity?
Upstream M&A activity has seemed to focus on the Permian Basin over the past 18 months as operators sought entry and/or consolidation opportunities in North America’s most active oil growth play. What options are left for investors to easily and cheaply take over oil-weighted Permian pure-plays? Our experts discuss.
Recommended for you
- EnergyCents- Ep 60: Scope creep: Upstream sector shifts attention to emissions
- EnergyCents- Ep 59: Review and resolution: Shale sector activity in 2021 and 2022
- EnergyCents- Ep 58: Good COP, Bad COP: The Road from COP26
- EnergyCents- Ep 57: Supply anxiety – Physical tightening gives legs to recent oil price rally
- EnergyCents- Ep 56: Autumn of discontent: Europe wrestles with spiking natural gas prices
- EnergyCents- Ep 55: Energy rations: China seeks balance ahead of seasonal spike in power demand
- EnergyCents- Ep 54: New configurations: The practicalities of transitioning US gas and power markets
- EnergyCents- Ep 53: Oil sands: Specialists seek opportunity within a more concentrated play