Stealing the Permian- Which players are next in line for M&A activity?
Upstream M&A activity has seemed to focus on the Permian Basin over the past 18 months as operators sought entry and/or consolidation opportunities in North America’s most active oil growth play. What options are left for investors to easily and cheaply take over oil-weighted Permian pure-plays? Our experts discuss.
Recommended for you
- EnergyCents- Ep 80: Sail Away: Demand for LNG floating regas units booms post Ukraine invasion
- EnergyCents- Ep 79: Frenemies: The coexistence of electrons and molecules in meeting climate goals
- EnergyCents- Ep 78: Incumbents’ dilemma: oil majors and their low-carbon ventures
- EnergyCents- Ep 77: It’s getting hot in here: US natural gas enters summer with unusual tightness
- EnergyCents- Ep 76: Extraordinary times: oil markets adapt to Russian constraints
- EnergyCents- Ep 75: Bottlenecks: Mainland China constraints pressure booming solar sector
- EnergyCents- Ep 74: Leadership Spotlight: Andy Marsh, Plug Power CEO
- EnergyCents- Ep 72: Hope floats: Offshore wind industry looks beyond bottom-fixed installations