What's trending in North American oil and gas basins?
18 June 2018 10:15 min Imre Kugler
Hear what's trending in North American oil and gas basins so far in 2018. This podcast features an interview with IHS Markit plays & basins expert Imre Kugler.
Recommended for you
- The role of offshore wind in upstream low-carbon strategies
- Forced change- Navigating the investor landscape in North America
- The potential of electric fracturing
- Oilfield water management growth continues – led by the Permian
- Upstream Sector and Low-Carbon Investment Part 2: Balancing Profitability
- Upstream Sector and Low-Carbon Investment Part 1: Growing Investments
- An Outlook for China Shale and Tight Gas
- The MSGBC Basin and the future of exploration