Looking forward- What to expect from upstream oil & gas in 2019
2018 was quite an interesting year for the oil and gas sector. In 2018, the US became the world’s top oil producer—in part to the boom we continue to see in the Permian. Upstream experts, Reed Olmstead and David Vaucher join the podcast to interpret recent oil news and preview what might be ahead for 2019. Find more energy expert insights at www.ihsmarkit.com/energyblog.
Recommended for you
- EnergyCent- Ep. 21: Behind the Scenes and Ahead of the Crowd
- EnergyCents- Ep. 20: 3 wise men: power market predictions for 2021
- EnergyCents- Ep 19: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall: Reflections on 2020 and Predictions for 2021
- Upstream in Perspective- Ep 40: DX Talks- The Role of DX in the Energy Transition
- EnergyCents - Ep. 18: The Unsung Heroes of Upstream Portfolio Consolidation
- EnergyCents- Ep. 17: Hydrogen: the great disruptor?
- EnergyCents- Ep. 16: How a Biden presidency may (re)shape the U.S. energy sector
- EnergyCents- Ep. 14: Strategic imperatives of increasingly interconnected global oil & gas markets