Looking forward- What to expect from upstream oil & gas in 2019
2018 was quite an interesting year for the oil and gas sector. In 2018, the US became the world’s top oil producer—in part to the boom we continue to see in the Permian. Upstream experts, Reed Olmstead and David Vaucher join the podcast to interpret recent oil news and preview what might be ahead for 2019. Find more energy expert insights at www.ihsmarkit.com/energyblog.
Recommended for you
- Upstream in Perspective- Episode 35: Is the Worst Behind Us? – The North America Onshore Recovery
- EnergyCents - Episode 2: Energy markets in the 1970s and 2020s: Is Past Prologue?
- EnergyCents - Episode 1: Trouble with the Curve
- How Chinas national oil companies balance oil and gas declines
- North America oil and gas industry enters survival mode
- Conventional exploration trends in the era of investment dilemma
- The energy investor outlook for 2020
- Would you rather: 2020 upstream predictions