Upstream in Perspective- Episode 35: Is the Worst Behind Us? – The North America Onshore Recovery
After a chaotic start to 2020, perhaps we can say that the worst is behind us. Our North America onshore researchers discuss where there are signs of stabilization for 2020 onwards. Listen as they share recovery updates on the proppant, pressure pumping and upstream water segments.
Recommended for you
- EnergyCents - Episode 2: Energy markets in the 1970s and 2020s: Is Past Prologue?
- EnergyCents - Episode 1: Trouble with the Curve
- How Chinas national oil companies balance oil and gas declines
- North America oil and gas industry enters survival mode
- Conventional exploration trends in the era of investment dilemma
- The energy investor outlook for 2020
- Would you rather: 2020 upstream predictions
- The role of offshore wind in upstream low-carbon strategies