Upstream in Perspective- Ep 40: DX Talks- The Role of DX in the Energy Transition
Upstream oil & gas companies face increasingly complex strategic decisions as they seek to meet growing energy demand while at the same time maintaining capital discipline, reducing emissions and meeting investor expectations amid the energy transition. How are upstream companies responding to this challenge? Portfolio investments, adoption of new innovations and the digital transformation are all crucial factors in this ecosystem of changing energy demands and sources.
Recommended for you
- EnergyCent- Ep. 21: Behind the Scenes and Ahead of the Crowd
- EnergyCents- Ep. 20: 3 wise men: power market predictions for 2021
- EnergyCents- Ep 19: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall: Reflections on 2020 and Predictions for 2021
- EnergyCents - Ep. 18: The Unsung Heroes of Upstream Portfolio Consolidation
- EnergyCents- Ep. 17: Hydrogen: the great disruptor?
- EnergyCents- Ep. 16: How a Biden presidency may (re)shape the U.S. energy sector
- EnergyCents- Ep. 14: Strategic imperatives of increasingly interconnected global oil & gas markets
- EnergyCents- Ep. 13: Global IOCs: The Next Generation