Understanding Oil and Gas Opportunities in the North Sea
Optimism returned to the oil & gas industry in 2018. Operators continue to invest in the North Sea. Where does the North Sea fit in the oil & gas scene, and how much potential does it hold? Paul Markwell, Vice President of Upstream Insight at IHS Markit shares his thoughts on North Sea opportunities.
Recommended for you
- Upstream in Perspective- Episode 35: Is the Worst Behind Us? – The North America Onshore Recovery
- EnergyCents - Episode 2: Energy markets in the 1970s and 2020s: Is Past Prologue?
- EnergyCents - Episode 1: Trouble with the Curve
- How Chinas national oil companies balance oil and gas declines
- North America oil and gas industry enters survival mode
- Conventional exploration trends in the era of investment dilemma
- The energy investor outlook for 2020
- Would you rather: 2020 upstream predictions