The Promises and Perils of Oil & Gas Specialization
For much of the oil and gas industry’s history, bigger was unquestionably better. But that truism has been displaced by a push towards specialization. Where companies once strived for breadth, in technologies and geography, they now compete against each other in narrower competitive bands in pursuit of a deeper, if more limited, set of skills to distinguish themselves. Our experts discuss on today’s episode.
Recommended for you
- EnergyCent- Ep. 21: Behind the Scenes and Ahead of the Crowd
- EnergyCents- Ep. 20: 3 wise men: power market predictions for 2021
- EnergyCents- Ep 19: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall: Reflections on 2020 and Predictions for 2021
- Upstream in Perspective- Ep 40: DX Talks- The Role of DX in the Energy Transition
- EnergyCents - Ep. 18: The Unsung Heroes of Upstream Portfolio Consolidation
- EnergyCents- Ep. 17: Hydrogen: the great disruptor?
- EnergyCents- Ep. 16: How a Biden presidency may (re)shape the U.S. energy sector
- EnergyCents- Ep. 14: Strategic imperatives of increasingly interconnected global oil & gas markets