The potential of electric fracturing
Electric fracking promises a number of advantages including some cost reductions, noise reductions, emission reductions and more. So, what’s the downside? Why aren't more operators moving to electric fracking? Our cost & technology analyst, Jesus Ozuna, gives an overview.
Recommended for you
- EnergyCents - Episode 2: Energy markets in the 1970s and 2020s: Is Past Prologue?
- EnergyCents - Episode 1: Trouble with the Curve
- How Chinas national oil companies balance oil and gas declines
- North America oil and gas industry enters survival mode
- Conventional exploration trends in the era of investment dilemma
- The energy investor outlook for 2020
- Would you rather: 2020 upstream predictions
- The role of offshore wind in upstream low-carbon strategies