The impacts of the rapid pace of technology & innovation on the energy industry
E&P organizations have dramatically reshaped their technology and innovation strategies over the past few years to better compete in a low-price environment. In this podcast, we’ll discuss current and evolving upstream technology trends and assess their broader industry implications with Judson Jacobs.
Recommended for you
- Upstream in Perspective- Episode 35: Is the Worst Behind Us? – The North America Onshore Recovery
- EnergyCents - Episode 2: Energy markets in the 1970s and 2020s: Is Past Prologue?
- EnergyCents - Episode 1: Trouble with the Curve
- How Chinas national oil companies balance oil and gas declines
- North America oil and gas industry enters survival mode
- Conventional exploration trends in the era of investment dilemma
- The energy investor outlook for 2020
- Would you rather: 2020 upstream predictions