EnergyCents- Ep. 7: Part 2- This time it’s different: Scenario planning in a time of COVID-19
09 September 2020 25:47min Steven Knell, Ph.D.
In part 2 of our conversation on scenario planning, Dr. Steven Knell walks through the various climate scenarios with our team. Join us as we finish the discussion of how COVID-19 has impacted the energy transition.
Recommended for you
- EnergyCents- Ep. 28: Disruption junction: Shale and solar at a crossroads
- EnergyCents- Ep 27: Electric mayhem: Power-market lessons from Texas & California
- EnergyCents - Ep 26: Cart before the horse: An oil market ahead of its fundamentals
- EnergyCents- Ep 25: Trading places II: Energy comes back
- Upstream in Perspective - Ep 41: Decarbonizing the upstream supply chain
- EnergyCents- Ep 24: Gas pain: Asian LNG market seeks relief
- EnergyCents- Ep. 23: Refining The Refining Industry
- EnergyCents- Ep. 22: Starman: The Rise of Solar in the Labyrinth of Energy Supply