EnergyCents- Ep. 7: Part 2- This time it’s different: Scenario planning in a time of COVID-19
09 September 2020 25:47min Steven Knell, Ph.D.
In part 2 of our conversation on scenario planning, Dr. Steven Knell walks through the various climate scenarios with our team. Join us as we finish the discussion of how COVID-19 has impacted the energy transition.
Recommended for you
- EnergyCents- Ep. 11: Twilight Zone or SuperCycle?: Near-term expectations for oil markets
- EnergyCents- Ep. 10: ESG, energy, and investing...an increasingly busy intersection
- Upstream in Perspective- Ep. 38: Technologies enabling the energy transition
- EnergyCents- Ep. 8: Part 1- Lessons from California Power Markets
- Investing in climate change: tradable carbon credits and the Global Carbon Index
- EnergyCents- Ep 6: Part 1- This time it’s different: Scenario planning in a time of COVID-19
- EnergyCents - Episode 5: Trading places: retail investors move into energy
- EnergyCents - Ep 4: Gas-infrastructure investments: Cash flows, regulations and steel … oh my