Oil and gas risk in Latin American hotspots
01 May 2019 22:35 min Ford TannerBrazil, Mexico, and Guyana represent critical E&P hotspots within Latin America. Ford Tanner, an analyst covering oil and gas risk in Latin America, joins the podcast to share his views on the most important above-ground risks facing E&P investors.
Recommended for you
- EnergyCents - Episode 2: Energy markets in the 1970s and 2020s: Is Past Prologue?
- EnergyCents - Episode 1: Trouble with the Curve
- How Chinas national oil companies balance oil and gas declines
- North America oil and gas industry enters survival mode
- Conventional exploration trends in the era of investment dilemma
- The energy investor outlook for 2020
- Would you rather: 2020 upstream predictions
- The role of offshore wind in upstream low-carbon strategies