Oil and gas risk in Latin American hotspots
01 May 2019 22:35 min Ford TannerBrazil, Mexico, and Guyana represent critical E&P hotspots within Latin America. Ford Tanner, an analyst covering oil and gas risk in Latin America, joins the podcast to share his views on the most important above-ground risks facing E&P investors.
Recommended for you
- Investing in climate change: tradable carbon credits and the Global Carbon Index
- EnergyCents- Ep 6: Part 1- This time it’s different: Scenario planning in a time of COVID-19
- EnergyCents - Episode 5: Trading places: retail investors move into energy
- EnergyCents - Ep 4: Gas-infrastructure investments: Cash flows, regulations and steel … oh my
- EnergyCents- Ep 3: Chevron-Noble, and the implications for Upstream M&A
- Upstream in Perspective- Ep 36: Onshore? Offshore? In upstream, no one escapes 2020
- Upstream in Perspective- Episode 35: Is the Worst Behind Us? – The North America Onshore Recovery
- EnergyCents - Episode 2: Energy markets in the 1970s and 2020s: Is Past Prologue?