North American E&P hedging strategies for 2018
06 June 2018 15:52 min
Commodity markets saw a surge in hedging by North American E&P companies in 2017. How are E&P companies using hedging strategies in 2018? We'll discuss key trends and what it means for US onshore activities with Paul O’Donnell.
Recommended for you
- Upstream in Perspective- Episode 35: Is the Worst Behind Us? – The North America Onshore Recovery
- EnergyCents - Episode 2: Energy markets in the 1970s and 2020s: Is Past Prologue?
- EnergyCents - Episode 1: Trouble with the Curve
- How Chinas national oil companies balance oil and gas declines
- North America oil and gas industry enters survival mode
- Conventional exploration trends in the era of investment dilemma
- The energy investor outlook for 2020
- Would you rather: 2020 upstream predictions