Mapping the Impacts of E&P Vulnerability
The 2014–17 downcycle has taken a toll especially on some producer governments that continue to struggle with its legacy. Many measures taken helped manage this near-term crisis, but with various degrees of pain to host governments. Our above-ground risk team explores this vulnerability to understand where countries have made changes to economic policy, political frameworks and hydrocarbon policies that have the potential to better insulate them against future price shocks. Our above-ground risk experts discuss on today’s episode.
Recommended for you
- Upstream in Perspective- Episode 35: Is the Worst Behind Us? – The North America Onshore Recovery
- EnergyCents - Episode 2: Energy markets in the 1970s and 2020s: Is Past Prologue?
- EnergyCents - Episode 1: Trouble with the Curve
- How Chinas national oil companies balance oil and gas declines
- North America oil and gas industry enters survival mode
- Conventional exploration trends in the era of investment dilemma
- The energy investor outlook for 2020
- Would you rather: 2020 upstream predictions