How Chinas national oil companies balance oil and gas declines
Our Asia-Pacific upstream research team explores the future of Chinese national oil companies. Balancing energy security priorities with the oil and gas declines during this downturn could mean different strategies and priorities for China’s NOCs compared to the previous oil market crash.
Recommended for you
- Upstream in Perspective- Episode 35: Is the Worst Behind Us? – The North America Onshore Recovery
- EnergyCents - Episode 2: Energy markets in the 1970s and 2020s: Is Past Prologue?
- EnergyCents - Episode 1: Trouble with the Curve
- North America oil and gas industry enters survival mode
- Conventional exploration trends in the era of investment dilemma
- The energy investor outlook for 2020
- Would you rather: 2020 upstream predictions
- The role of offshore wind in upstream low-carbon strategies