How Chinas national oil companies balance oil and gas declines
Our Asia-Pacific upstream research team explores the future of Chinese national oil companies. Balancing energy security priorities with the oil and gas declines during this downturn could mean different strategies and priorities for China’s NOCs compared to the previous oil market crash.
Recommended for you
- EnergyCent- Ep. 21: Behind the Scenes and Ahead of the Crowd
- EnergyCents- Ep. 20: 3 wise men: power market predictions for 2021
- EnergyCents- Ep 19: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall: Reflections on 2020 and Predictions for 2021
- Upstream in Perspective- Ep 40: DX Talks- The Role of DX in the Energy Transition
- EnergyCents - Ep. 18: The Unsung Heroes of Upstream Portfolio Consolidation
- EnergyCents- Ep. 17: Hydrogen: the great disruptor?
- EnergyCents- Ep. 16: How a Biden presidency may (re)shape the U.S. energy sector
- EnergyCents- Ep. 14: Strategic imperatives of increasingly interconnected global oil & gas markets