Global Upstream Mergers & Acquisitions Outlook for 2018
Upstream mergers and acquisitions slowed during the second half of 2017. How are oil and gas companies integrating M&A into their corporate strategies in 2018 and beyond? And, where are key targets for buyers? Our companies and transactions experts discuss the global outlook and what's ahead for the market.
Recommended for you
- Upstream in Perspective- Episode 35: Is the Worst Behind Us? – The North America Onshore Recovery
- EnergyCents - Episode 2: Energy markets in the 1970s and 2020s: Is Past Prologue?
- EnergyCents - Episode 1: Trouble with the Curve
- How Chinas national oil companies balance oil and gas declines
- North America oil and gas industry enters survival mode
- Conventional exploration trends in the era of investment dilemma
- The energy investor outlook for 2020
- Would you rather: 2020 upstream predictions