Gas Supply Growth Outlook for North America
IHS Markit expects strong US natural gas supply growth to keep pace with end-use demand growth through 2020—primarily driven by Appalachia, Permian Basin, and Haynesville volumes. In this podcast episode, plays and basins experts Reed Olmstead and Imre Kugler share the economics and long-term outlook for production growth in North America.
Recommended for you
- Upstream in Perspective- Episode 35: Is the Worst Behind Us? – The North America Onshore Recovery
- EnergyCents - Episode 2: Energy markets in the 1970s and 2020s: Is Past Prologue?
- EnergyCents - Episode 1: Trouble with the Curve
- How Chinas national oil companies balance oil and gas declines
- North America oil and gas industry enters survival mode
- Conventional exploration trends in the era of investment dilemma
- The energy investor outlook for 2020
- Would you rather: 2020 upstream predictions