Forced change- Navigating the investor landscape in North America
Amid concerns of credibility, cash flows and carbon, investors are shying away from the oil and gas industry. What's behind investor apathy? And, how are E&P strategies changing? IHS Markit experts from our financial services and energy businesses take a look from both the investor and operator viewpoints.
Recommended for you
- EnergyCents - Episode 2: Energy markets in the 1970s and 2020s: Is Past Prologue?
- EnergyCents - Episode 1: Trouble with the Curve
- How Chinas national oil companies balance oil and gas declines
- North America oil and gas industry enters survival mode
- Conventional exploration trends in the era of investment dilemma
- The energy investor outlook for 2020
- Would you rather: 2020 upstream predictions
- The role of offshore wind in upstream low-carbon strategies