The calm before the calm- Finding opportunities in an oversupplied proppant market
02 April 2019 18:52 min Brandon Savisky2018 ended with proppant supply and demand peaking. This coupled with all-time highs in production provides for an interesting and challenging landscape for the proppant market in 2019 and beyond. Brandon Savisky joins the podcast to discuss what’s ahead.
Recommended for you
- EnergyCents - Episode 2: Energy markets in the 1970s and 2020s: Is Past Prologue?
- EnergyCents - Episode 1: Trouble with the Curve
- How Chinas national oil companies balance oil and gas declines
- North America oil and gas industry enters survival mode
- Conventional exploration trends in the era of investment dilemma
- The energy investor outlook for 2020
- Would you rather: 2020 upstream predictions
- The role of offshore wind in upstream low-carbon strategies