Examining low-carbon strategies in upstream oil and gas
The transition toward a lower-carbon energy world puts traditional fossil-fuel based producers under growing pressure from shareholders and the general public. Chris DeLucia joins this episode to share how upstream oil and gas players around the world have responded.
Recommended for you
- Upstream in Perspective- Episode 35: Is the Worst Behind Us? – The North America Onshore Recovery
- EnergyCents - Episode 2: Energy markets in the 1970s and 2020s: Is Past Prologue?
- EnergyCents - Episode 1: Trouble with the Curve
- How Chinas national oil companies balance oil and gas declines
- North America oil and gas industry enters survival mode
- Conventional exploration trends in the era of investment dilemma
- The energy investor outlook for 2020
- Would you rather: 2020 upstream predictions