EnergyCents- Ep 61: High expectations: Can clean and traditional energy both outperform in 2022?
There’s a degree of consensus from financial prognosticators that energy equities from both the low-carbon and traditional sectors will outperform in 2022. IHS Markit Experts in capital and energy markets Chris Fenske, Peter Gardett, and Karim Fawaz join EnergyCents to discuss the operating environments behind the equity enthusiasm, and whether the start-of-year set up can meet investor expectations.
Recommended for you
- EnergyCents - Ep 89: Theory of constraints: Service-sector capacity limits shale-sector reinvestment
- EnergyCents- Ep 88: Getting it done: Climate Week NYC event seeks global action
- EnergyCents- Ep 87: IRA: How the recently passed legislation affects North America Power markets
- EnergyCents- Ep 86: Balancing act: COP27 and the influence of energy security on a climate agenda
- EnergyCents- Ep 85: Evolving models: Utilities and the rate-case conundrum of distributed generation
- EnergyCents- Ep 84: Aligning Incentives: Africa balances oil discoveries with climate ambitions
- EnergyCents- Ep 83: Stopgap? European energy crisis drives renewed interest in nuclear power
- EnergyCents- Ep 82: Electric factory: building codes look to gas bans as decarbonization goals loom