The energy investor outlook for 2020
After falling to its lowest weighting in the S&P 500 and facing climate change headwinds, the state of energy investment may have hit crisis-level. How will E&P companies deliver growth? And, how does the financial community see the energy segment? Our financial and capital markets experts join the podcast to discuss.
Recommended for you
- EnergyCents - Episode 2: Energy markets in the 1970s and 2020s: Is Past Prologue?
- EnergyCents - Episode 1: Trouble with the Curve
- How Chinas national oil companies balance oil and gas declines
- North America oil and gas industry enters survival mode
- Conventional exploration trends in the era of investment dilemma
- Would you rather: 2020 upstream predictions
- The role of offshore wind in upstream low-carbon strategies
- Forced change- Navigating the investor landscape in North America