East Coast gas vs West Texas oil
The Permian and Appalachia, respectively, are widely recognized as the two lowest-cost US onshore oil and gas basins. One might expect similarities between the two plays. Instead, we are seeing operational leadership taking different trajectories. Our North America plays & basins experts join the podcast to discuss the strategies taken by pure plays and the majors in each of the plays.
Recommended for you
- EnergyCents - Episode 2: Energy markets in the 1970s and 2020s: Is Past Prologue?
- EnergyCents - Episode 1: Trouble with the Curve
- How Chinas national oil companies balance oil and gas declines
- North America oil and gas industry enters survival mode
- Conventional exploration trends in the era of investment dilemma
- The energy investor outlook for 2020
- Would you rather: 2020 upstream predictions
- The role of offshore wind in upstream low-carbon strategies