Defense is a good offense for North American E&Ps
Oil and gas operators showed renewed confidence in 2018 as prices rose through September. Large North American E&P peer group data revealed share repurchases and dividend increases. But, did plunging oil prices in Q4 derail investment plans for 2019? Dan Pratt and Andrew Byrne from our companies and transactions team join the podcast to discuss the outlook for North American mergers and acquisition activities.
Recommended for you
- EnergyCents - Episode 2: Energy markets in the 1970s and 2020s: Is Past Prologue?
- EnergyCents - Episode 1: Trouble with the Curve
- How Chinas national oil companies balance oil and gas declines
- North America oil and gas industry enters survival mode
- Conventional exploration trends in the era of investment dilemma
- The energy investor outlook for 2020
- Would you rather: 2020 upstream predictions
- The role of offshore wind in upstream low-carbon strategies