Conventional exploration trends in the era of investment dilemma
From a global perspective, conventional exploration and discoveries are at the lowest level in seven decades. In many ways, the rise of unconventional resources has diverted investment away from conventional E&P. But, the interplay of peak oil demand, operator specialization and the energy transition continue to factor into exploration. What does the exploration future look like? Our experts Jerry Kepes and Keith King discuss on the podcast.
Recommended for you
- EnergyCents - Episode 2: Energy markets in the 1970s and 2020s: Is Past Prologue?
- EnergyCents - Episode 1: Trouble with the Curve
- How Chinas national oil companies balance oil and gas declines
- North America oil and gas industry enters survival mode
- The energy investor outlook for 2020
- Would you rather: 2020 upstream predictions
- The role of offshore wind in upstream low-carbon strategies
- Forced change- Navigating the investor landscape in North America